1. I’m new here, where do I start?
- Welcome! Please read this blog post - http://twinkietush.blogspot.com/p/basic-twinkie-tush-information.html
2. How do stockings work on the site?
- Please read this blog post - http://twinkietush.blogspot.com/2013/01/our-first-full-stocking-on.html
3. When do you Stock?
- New twinkie tush cloth diapers stock every Wednesday.
4. What do twinkie tush diapers cost?
- For all details on pricing, please visit the blog and read this post: http://twinkietush.blogspot.com/2012/08/expansion-details.html
All pricing is subject to change.
We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order at any time for any reason. We also reserve the right to deduct any and all PayPal fees that may be charged due to refund transactions.
5. Do you make customs?
- twinkie tush does offer customs. The most common types of customs we offer are our mini group, medi group, and large group customs.
Mini groups are stocked each week in the store and are for orders of 3 of the same print. The team leader purchases the slot and the other group members pay via individual payment links sent to them from twinkie tush. Failure to purchase the remaining slots within 48 hours can result in the group being cancelled and a refund of the team leaders order. Group leaders are repsonsible for collecting the payments for fabric and sending the fabric into twinkie tush. We require a minimum of 1 yard of a knit fabric with a minimum 58" width. Medi Groups are identical to mini groups except they are for groups of 5-7 people and more fabric is required.
Large groups are drawn monthly and are for 5 to 15 members. For the latest information regarding large groups, please see the blog. Group members designate a team leader who is responsible for collecting the necessary funds for the fabric and sending it to twinkie tush. Individual members purchase their own diapers via a payment link that is sent from twinkie tush once the slot is secured. Group members will have 1 week from the receipt of the payment link to purchase their diapers. Any diapers not purchased within the week timeframe will not be made. If there is not sufficient turnout for a group, we reserve the right to cancel production at our discretion. Shipping preferences are also purchased by individual members at this time.
Information about the amount of fabric required for a group custom can be found in this chart. Any remaining fabric is the property of twinkie tush and will not be returned. twinkie tush reserves the right to use any remaining fabric in whichever way they so choose including, but not limited to, listing it as a ready to ship diaper in the store, offering it up as a diaper for charity via auction, or including it in a drawing for a ready to ship diaper.
From time to time, we also offer individual custom slots. Most commonly, these are offered as prizes for community contests or auctions for charity.
All custom diapers will be made with the standard twinkie tush materials - organic bamboo fleece/stretch fleece and either natural organic bamboo or cotton velour.
Orders will ship 4-6 weeks after payment and confirmation of all details, or in the case of SYOF 4-6 weeks after we receive your fabric and confirm all details :)
6. How quickly do you ship?
- All stocked diapers sold at twinkie tush are pre-made and ready to ship. We ship every Friday unless otherwise noted. For US shipping: purchased items are shipped via first class or priority mail through the USPS depending on which method is chosen. All packages are shipped with delivery confirmation. For all US orders, we do not combine shipping unless 3 or more diapers are shipping to the same address at the same time. For international shipping: all items are shipped via USPS first class international mail.
All twinkie tush customers have the option to purchase insurance for their packages. Insurance costs are based on the size of your order. All insurance claims will be handled by the customer. twinkie tush will not be responsible for any damaged or lost packages once delivered to the USPS.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are purchasing an item for someone else and would like that item shipped directly to that person, be sure to change the ship to address while going through the checkout process on twinkietush.com. No shipping changes can be made once an order is in the PayPal portal and any attempt to do so may cause you to lose your item. We are not able to accept any shipping changes via email or Facebook after checkout.
7. Do you combine shipping of multiple orders?
We automatically combine shipping and issue shipping refunds whenever we can. The most common shipping combinations are as follows:
3 to 5 diapers in a medium flat rate box (MFRB)
6 to 9 diapers in a large flat rate box (LFRB)
2 LT diapers in a padded flat rate envelope (PFRE)
2 TT diapers in a padded flat rate envelope (PFRE)
1 OS & 1 LT in a padded flat rate envelope (PFRE)
1 OS & 1 TT in a padded flat rate envelope (PFRE)
twinkie togs, wipes, and blankets are also combined whenever possible.
Refunds are processed 1-3 days after the diapers are shipped. Here are the S&H costs for combined shipping:
FRE - $7.35
MFRB - $14.90
LFRB - $18.75
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any further combined shpping questions.
8. Do you need a cover with these diapers?
- twinkie tush diapers are fitted diapers and are not waterproof. Covers are required for all fitted diapers, although many mamas (myself included) choose to go coverless at times with twinkie tush diapers. For overnight we highly recommend wool covers.
9. Do you offer wholesale prices?
- Currently we do not offer wholesale prices.
10. Do twinkie tush diapers need to be prepped?
- No specific prepping is needed before you begin using your diaper, but we do recommend that you prewash once and dry in the dryer or hang dry. For general laundering purposes we recommend washing with a cloth diaper safe detergent, adding a pre-rinse cycle and an extra-rinse cycle. We recommend washing on hot, but we do not recommend the sanitary (near-boiling water) cycle.
11. How do I wash and care for these diapers, togs and accessories?
- Please refer to our Care & Use page
12. Does twinkie tush wool need to be prepped?
- It is our recommendation that all twinkie tush wool should be washed and lanolized before using. For specific details, please see the Care & Use page in the store.
13. What is your return policy for stocked diapers and wool?
- It is our mission to exceed your expectations of twinkie tush products.
All products have gone through extensive testing and all items undergo strict quality control before being listed for sale.
We encourage all twinkie tush customers to carefully review all packages upon receipt to confirm order accuracy along with fit and quality prior to washing or prepping your items.
In the rare event of a manufacturing defect, please contact twinkie tush immediately at email@example.com. Please include your order number, item name, and description of defect within the email. We will review your email and respond within 2 business days. Should it be determined the defect in question is a valid manufacturer’s defect, we will replace, repair, or refund (less shipping charges) your order (at our discretion) within 45 days of purchase.
Assuming the above defect does not apply, no refunds will be given on any washed, worn, or used items. Normal wear and tear is not considered a manufacturing defect. twinkie tush diapers and wool are individually and lovingly handcrafted rather than machine processed. Therefore, minor variations can be expected from item to item.
If your item does appear to be the wrong size or does not meet your expectations for any other reason, we will accept returns of new, never been washed or worn items within 30 days of purchase. Costs to return the item to twinkie tush are the responsibility of the consumer. Upon receipt of the returned item, twinkie tush will (at our discretion) provide you with a replacement, repair, refund (less shipping charges), or store credit. A restocking fee of 10% may be charged on returned items. We reserve the right to deduct any and all PayPal fees that may be charged due to refund transactions.
14. What is your return policy for custom orders?
- Unless there is a confirmed manufacturing defect, custom orders cannot be returned. This includes custom diapers, wool, and Hello, Charlotte James items. Should you believe there to be a manufacturing defect (including incorrect size, style, or finishing), please contact twinkie tush immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your order number, item name, and description of defect within the email. We will review your email and respond within 2 business days. Should it be determined the defect in question is a valid manufacturer’s defect, we will replace, repair, or refund (less shipping charges) your order (at our discretion) within 45 days of purchase.
15. What is your cancellation policy?
- For all stocked diapers and wool, you can cancel your order within 24 hours of payment. If your item has been prepped and scheduled for shipping, you may be required to pay shipping costs and a restocking fee of 10%.
For all custom and pre-orders, including Hello, Charlotte James items, cancellations will be considered on a case by case basis. Charges will apply based on the progress of the original order.
16. How do I use a twinkie tush diaper?
- Please watch our instructional video on our CARE & USE page
17. How do I contact twinkie tush?
18. What is the twinkie tush FUSION?
- the FUSION is a hybrid fitted cloth diaper. Visit this album for details.